nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle, Anne Perry

World War One: History In An Hour

World War One: History In An Hour - Rupert Colley I've always been confused about "the Great War." What were they fighting about? Who was fighting whom? This war definately takes a back seat to WW II in film and History channel air time. So when I saw a free book that promised that I could learn about it in one hour, I said, "Heck yeah." Well, it took me longer than an hour, but I'll blame myself there. However, I finally learned what WW I was all about...fascinating stuff. I would love to rate this higher but sometimes the brevity caused confusion. The appendices proved useful, but I almost think the info would have been more helpful if it was incorperated. All in all, worth the price of admission for sure.