nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
N.T. Wright
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle

Putting Our Differences to Work: The Fastest Way to Innovation, Leadership and High Performance

Putting Our Differences to Work: The Fastest Way to Innovation, Leadership, and High Performance - Debbe Kennedy, Joel A. Barker, Joel A Barker I had to read this book very quickly. Thank goodness the book is laid out to where you can gather the main points quickly! Still I could tell that there were more helpful scenerios that I was missing, so I will want to go back and pick up more later. What I liked about this book were the concrete examples of how to get started on some of these ideas. Filled with inspirational quotes, this book was highly readable. One minor irritation was that every time Joel Barker was mentioned (and it was a lot)the book had to describe him as "futurist." Yeah...I get it. Let's move along.