nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle, Anne Perry

The Tozer Pulpit: Volume 2, Ten Sermons on the Ministry of the Holy Spirit

The Tozer Pulpit: Volume 2, Ten Sermons on the Ministry of the Holy Spirit - A.W. Tozer What a fantastic book on the Holy Spirit! This book is both conversational and deep because Tozer was a deep person. These are ten of his sermons on the Holy Spirit that should be repreached in today's churches (I mean in a era where pastors plagiarize and buy sermons off the internet, why not steal from better sources? My guess is that they are too deep...but I digress). Tozer made many things very clear for me in a way that prompted me to be better and push farther--not in a judgmental snide tone that is so common among Christian writers today. In reading this book, I could tell that Tozer had spent time with Jesus and knew first hand about the ministry of the Holy Spirit, and that made a big difference. Highly recommended!