nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle, Anne Perry

Divine Conquest

The Divine Conquest - A.W. Tozer Another great book on the role of the Holy Spirit in the life of the believer by Tozer. Now this book is published under the title The Pursuit of Man, but both titles capture the essence of this book: The Holy Spirit pursues the souls and lives of people to conquer them for God.
Over the last few years, I have heard or read the statement that there are few good books on the Holy Spirit. If so, this is one of those good ones. This book didn't have the same momentum that The Tozer Pulpit vol. 2 did, though. It read a bit slower. Here, also, he unleashes his feelings about "entertainment" and high society living. Let me just say that he doesn't have a lot of love for things like TV or the theater. He didn't become known as a prophet without reason.