nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle

20000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now

20000 Days and Counting: The Crash Course for Mastering Your Life Right Now - Robert D.   Smith Thought provoking. Robert D. Smith offers a good reminder of an important topic and does so in an easy and enjoyable way. We need to number our days and live each day on purpose. Much of what he had to say I have heard or read elsewhere, but the message bears repeating. He even wrote it to be read in about an hour...because time is of the essence. Worth reading, but I wouldn't pay full price. 3 1/2 stars.

See my longer review "Old Topic, New Twist" at http://christian-intellect.blogspot.com/

Thanks to Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze program for giving me a free copy of this book to unbiasedly review.