nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
N.T. Wright
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle, Anne Perry
Exiles: Living Missionally in a Post-Christian Culture - Michael Frost Frost has quite a few thought provoking insights in here. I don't agree with him in every area and there were several places that I felt he was being down right snobby ("If you are a REAL exile you wont..."). I, for one, don't see myself ever pulling out of a traditional church setting, but I don't think that should disqualify me as a thinkers that is trying to see himself as an alien in a strange land (Hebrews 12). Still he offers some interesting peeks into Scripture and calls the Western Church to think outside the box. He does offer practical advice or at least tangible solutions for what he sees as problems.