nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
N.T. Wright
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle
The Devil's Delusion: Atheism and its Scientific Pretensions - David Berlinski I thoroughly enjoyed reading this witty and insightful book. Berlinski, a Secular Jew, wants readers to know that people with a so-called "religious agenda" are not the only ones who have massive doubts about the fallacious claims of the Atheist-controlled scientific community. Where are the alleged proofs of Darwinian evolution? What about the "facts" that would support String Theory or Quantum Physics? Unfortunately, the scientists are left in a "very awkward position" with few "facts" and more questions. How do they take care of the "awkward situation"? Read the book and find out. I highly recommend it to any thinking person.