nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
N.T. Wright
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle
How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading - Mortimer J. Adler, Charles Van Doren I really wish that I had finished this book sooner in my development as a reader/student/thinker. The instruction is invaluable for anyone who wants to grow as an intellectual. If you read primarily for entertainment, this book is not for you. But if you read to grow, then I would highly recommend working through this book--even the parts that you might feel wouldn't readily apply to you. At first glance I thought I could skip how to read Math, but there were some valuable nuggets in that section that make me want to trek my way through Euclid. For students of the Bible, like myself, there are many guiding principles that will aid you in your journey.