nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
N.T. Wright
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle, Anne Perry
...In The Spirit - David  Young Great little book on life in the Spirit. I got this as a free kindle download. Now it is $3 or so but it is still worth the price. His thoughts on leadership, preaching, and teacher alone are worth reading the book for. Young addresses different elements of the Christian life through the lens of the Fruit of the Spirit. If more Churches understood the concepts he talks about here, they would be in better shape than they are right now. As Young States, we have tried to do things in our own power or by using secular business/leadership models that have little to nothing to do with the Bible. He shows how things might look for leaders to let their ministries flow trow life in the Spirit.