nickjones

Progress: 244/331 pages
House of Leaves
Mark Z. Danielewski
Progress: 50/662 pages
The Hound of the Baskervilles (with Illustrations by Sidney Paget)
Sidney Paget, Arthur Conan Doyle
N.T. Wright
Progress: 69 %
The Hound of the Baskervilles
Arthur Conan Doyle, Anne Perry
Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia, #2) - C.S. Lewis The first time I read this I must have been 12 or 13 years old. It came on the heels of the then mind-blowing [b:The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe|100915|The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2)|C.S. Lewis|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1353029077s/100915.jpg|4790821] (richly illustrated by Michael Hague I might add). At the time, Prince Caspian left me a little sad--Narnia had changed in a thousand years. However, it has been a little over twenty years since my first reading and I, too, have changed. This time I found it to be richer, more thought provoking than I remembered. I saw more symbolism, more hints at Lewis's world view. So, while it is still not my favorite of the Narnian tales, I found it to be a pleasurable reading experience and very worth my time.